- Audio and Visual Aids
- The college has well equipped educational technology having equipment like, over-head projector, tape recorder, video camera etc. The equipment is used to produce indigenous teaching/learning material like transparencies, charts, graphs, Audio-visual aids to be used for teaching and delivering aids to be used for teaching and delivering lectures.
- Computer Lab(Information Technology)
- The College has Computer Laboratory to give a boost to information technology. It has state of art computers & printers where the trainees are trained to use the latest technology to update their knowledge. The internet facilities are also being added to enable the students and teachers retrieve knowledge available from any where for human development.
- Girls Hostel
- The hostel for girls is located within the premises of the college, enclosed by compound wall and under the vigil of security guards at the gate round the clock to ensure security. The boarders have the facilities of attached toilets, fitted with geysers, a good dining hall, mess, girls common room for the stay and relaxation of girls students. The girls hostel block, has its own amenities of ultra modern life. The college building area is pollution free, with lawns and decorated with ornamental plants, flowers and greenery all around for its beautification and charm.
- To make teaching learning process lively, meaningful, and quite effective, with new innovation in teaching of B. Ed. Course. The dedicated, resourceful, well qualified and experienced faculty members have been appointed. Attempt is being made to arrange interactions between the faculty members themselves and between students and faculty members on important topics.
- In order to acquaint the students with research methodology, opportunities are provided to students to interact on local educational problems concerning growth and development of the education in the state/regions study of curriculum and the need of its up dating etc. has been undertaken to develop the research aptitude, of the students.
- Seminar Symposium & Workshops
- A Calendar of curricular activities was drawn for the year 2003 -2004 and 2004- 2005, Where in important seminar, and workshops are held. The students get lot of exposure through these activities and ipso – facto, to share their knowledge and enhance their aptitude by extemagazine covernding their thinking 'Horizon'.
- Adequate facilities are being provided to the students for participation in sports. A special committee of faculty members has been constituted to look after these activities. The play ground for the conduct of Badminton, Volley ball, Khokho etc. has given a good shape for these activities. As such under curriculum these activities are taken special care of, for the physical, social and mental development of students.
- College Magazine
- The College published Hand Book of Information B.Ed. Syllabus and College Magazine "The Akash" which are issued to the student at the time of addmission in the College.